Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amy Hummel's Pictures

These were some of my favorite pictures that Amy took. They were all so good that I had a hard time narrowing it down this far! I want to get some of them printed, but I can't decide which ones! So you gotta help me out... I want a couple of each baby and a couple of them together. Which ones do you think?
Jack:
1.

2.

3.

4.

Pictures of both babies:
5.


6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Aniston
13.

14.
15.
16.

17.
18.
19.

13 comments:

Jessica said...

They are all cute. I love #6 especially. I would pick #1, #6, #12, #14. But as I said, all are adorable and precious.

Clenece said...

I love #7 & #11 with both of them.....way cute!

Brittani Terry said...

I can't help you on this one, because I think they are all cute!!! Adorable babies!! Madilyn has that same outfit that Aniston is wearing!

Erin said...

Cute pictures! I will get you a cd of the pics I took as soon as my life slows down a bit. After the funeral & then my brothers wedding. So like next week. Sorry it's taking so long.

THE HEWARDS said...

ok girlie I like 1,5,6,love7,9,11,17,19. haha. They are soo sweet and cute looking. I just want to nibble on them.

Geoff and Niccole said...

They are so adorable. How can you just pick one. Every picture is great in its own way. Congrats! They are beautiful

Staci said...

4, 6, 7 and 15 in black and white. Cute little babies!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness Natasha they are both so gorgeous. I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch with you lately, we've been out of town a lot and are going again in a week. Numbers 6 and 11 are my favorites of them together, but I don't know about the other ones. There all so cute.

Amy Hummel said...

So I just typed a huge long comment... and noticed that my husband was logged in. So I clicked the link to log ME in and it deleted everything that I wrote!

So now I'm trying to remember what I wrote before. I said that it was fun to take pictures of your babies. They were totally mellow compared to some that I have taken pictures of! I only wish that I could have gotten more of Jack. And maybe some more cute ones of them together. But there is always time, right?

Thank you so much for the earrings. I have worn them every day this week. I even wore them when I cut grass this evening (yes I do the grass cutting and yard maintence in this family).

And I also mentioned how I had to doubletake at the comment above me from the "cornwall family," because my maiden name is Cornwell! LOL...
You don't see those names often.

I won't tell you which ones I like... because I think I like them all. I also posted some on my blog. And I don't know if you've noticed... but I updated my website too... so your babies are now included in my on-line portfolio.

TTYL,
Amy

The Capitans said...

I really like 6 and 12

Danette said...

They are all adorable! I would have a hard time choosing too!

Cami and Mitch said...

how cute! you are lucky to have so many great pictures of your little ones! Like everyone said, it is hard to narrow them down but I think my favorites are:
Jack:1
Both: 6,12
Aniston:15 (her eyes look amazing in that picture!)

Jarom and Jenni said...

Hey! I think they are all cute, have you ordered any yet? We need to get together again, give us a call. Jarom talked about going to a movie with Dave and you and I can hang out.... Or something. See ya.