Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 11

Saturday, July 12th-
.
Jack gained another 2 ounces (5.3) and Aniston gained one (5.1). They are now both to their birth weights, and Jack is even 3 ounces above his. They are starting to catch on to bottle feeding. Today they both took two complete bottle feedings, and the rest of the day they ate pretty well, but not the whole feedings. They averaged out to be 63% of their feedings by bottle for both babies! I am hoping that it just continues to progress so that they come home in the next day or two!!! They said that they will be getting more blood tests on Monday to see how everything is going and then we'll see if they are ready to go home soon after- I sure hope so!!!



Yes, I know I look tired, but that's because I was... and am. It's tiring running back and forth all day and then when I'm not doing that I'm just pumping. Hopefully it's not any more tiring once they get home... at least I won't have to drive 20 mins for each feeding, just a few steps down the hall!
What a pose! He's always stretching and arching his back. It's funny how he's always curled up in a little ball, but Aniston is always stretched out- this was how they were in my tummy too! Aniston was taking up most of the space! No wonder she's longer than him!
Daddy and Aniston

3 comments:

The Isoms said...

They are so cute! I love their hair! I hope they can come home soon so life will be a little easier!

Danette said...

They are cute babies for sure! I can't wait to see them in person!!

LeAnn said...

I know how tiring it gets going to and from the hospital to see your babies and still have to care for your other kids. I remember crying a lot and feeling a lot of stress. But some how Heavenly Father helps you get through and you make it. Your babies are beautiful. You are an awesome Mom and before you know it you will all be home! I really want to help so if you need anything at all call me!

Love ya,
LeAnn