Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hungry girl!

I was just sitting here at the computer and I could hear Aniston rooting around like she was getting hungry, so I got up to get her and this is what I found...

10 comments:

Clenece said...

I just tried to leave a comment and I guess it didn't work....so sorry if 2 show up here. That is just the cutest thing! Twins are so special. What a pair!

Staci said...

That is so sweet. I love it. Dylan gave me a hickey on my chin the other day...hopefully Jack doesn't end up with one too!

Tobler's said...

That is so cute! I am glad that you are home and everything is going well.
That crib bedding is way cute!

Erin said...

That is too cute! Ammon has watched it 3 times already and is asking to watch it again! Hey I emailed you about pictures. So let me know if that works for you.

barrellofmonkeys said...

That is the cutest thing ever!It should be lots of fun watching those two grow up together.

Amy Hummel said...

That was the cutest video EVER!!!!! Almost made me want more babies. Well, only if I was guaranteed twins! LOL... I know I'm crazy for wanting twins.

So... when am I taking pictures of those babies?!!! Still anxiously waiting to hear from you. (it's free you know).

Staci said...

Okay...it looks MUCH better!

The Greens said...

They are SO cute Natasha!!! And they both lOok great! yah Ü

Brittani Terry said...

Another question......How do you change your background w/out having to retype all of my friends blog addresses etc. Do you know a web site that has templates that won't erase all that info?

THE HEWARDS said...

How cute! I could just EAT them!! HAHAA! I had to show my mother inlaw how cute your twins are! she is a nurse and she takes care of the babys after the are born. so she loves babys! I wanted to see if she took care of your twins? but she didn't :(! But she says they are way cute I love thow much hair they have!! Hey I was woundering the same thing that Brittani asked you, so if you know will u tell me too?! Thanx girlie!