Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 4 Pictures

July 5th- 4 Days old
This is just going to be a lot of pictures because I think they are so cute!!!

Things have been going well. Jack has been learning to nurse pretty well. He nursed once today for the 8 am feeding, so he didn't have to be fed through the feeding tube. Aniston has still been too sleepy and lazy to try yet. It was cute, the nurses put them facing toward each other and they snuggled even closer until their heads were touching. Normally they wouldn't be facing each other because Aniston has to lay on her left side because of the stomach issues she has been having. I guess laying on this side makes their stomachs drain easier, this way she won't spit up as much or get as much air in her tummy.



6 comments:

Danette said...

Those are THE cutest pictures!!

Amy Hummel said...

I'm glad that you are posting all of these pictures! Your blog is definitely the one that I've been checking up on daily!!!

The twins are so cute, and it's soo sweet how they snuggled up to each other!

Staci said...

That is too precious. I love snuggle bugs! Dylan is a little snuggler! Hope they come home soon. I know it is so tempting to just give them a bottle so they can get home. Whatever works...

Jessica said...

As McKenna would say. "ohhhh COOOTE!!" So sweet I can hardly stand it.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

They are too cute! I love the pics of them snuggled together, heads touching. They are adorable.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

They are really cute and tiny! I think Jack looks like Dave and Aniston looks like you and Aralyn. I wish they would've had that pill when I had Annie. Man, the thing they've come up with since then! I hope you get to take them home soon.