Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 5 Pictures

July 6th- 5 Days Old

My mom and Kaleigh were able to come and see the babies for a few hours this night. I realized I hadn't taken any good pictures of my mom holding either of the babies, so here was one.

Aniston

Jack was in the crib while I was holding Aniston, so I took a picture of him while I was sitting there.

My sweet little Aniston.

Jack was such a little champ today at nursing! He nursed for two feedings, but after that he got too lazy to try again. I guess he wore himself out after that! Aniston tried latching on, which is a good step in the right direction, so that was good! Aniston's bilirubin levels were a little high today, so they said she would have to get one more test to see if it would go down the next day. I was hoping that she would get better over the night so she wouldn't have to be under the lights!

3 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Hopefully they will grow stronger and stronger and be champ nursers all the time! How exciting that Aniston tried to nurse today!!! I bet you were sooo excited.

Cami said...

It's good to hear how you are doing. hopefully they will start eating better so you can take them home! I am most scared about the feeding part because I don't feel I produced much either with my first(I'll be looking into that pill you talked about!) I'm glad you had your twins first cause then you can tell me what to do!! ha but I love your updates and looking at the two laying by each other just makes me want to cry. They are adorable. You look AWESOME! seriously you do. thanks for your comment you made my day but I said the same thing about you! yOu looked amazing your whole pregnancy! I carry my weight in my belly and in my back so I get these great little love handles! its great. I'm not to tall, so it just goes all around my mid section! oh well, I get annoyed but you do what ya gotta do right!? :) take care of yourself and don't get frustrated they will catch onto feeding and you'll be home before you know it!

Kiley said...

Tasha, the babies are so beautiful! I love how they lay there so close together! You look great! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats