Baby Pictures
The last couple days a few friends came and took pictures of the babies. Erin Watts and her friend Jessica came and did a ton of cute pictures. Here's one that I stole off of Erin's blog:
And these ones I stole off of Jessica's blog. Aren't they sooo good!?
I especially love this one with the bow in her hair. We only got a few pictures with it in and then she kept pulling it off so we just left it off. The bow looks so big on her head, but it was actually really tiny!


11 comments:
These are so cute! I finally figured out that you were leaving me comments. You will have to send me a picture of cd so I can blow one up for my wall!
Opps...or cd! ha, ha!
Those flag pictures are so cute. And I love the ones in the basket. Especially the last basket picture. I actually had a basket in my car... but I'm glad I didn't bring it in because that basket is cuter than mine! I'm hoping to get a chance to look at the rest of the pictures today.
How precious are you two little itty-biddy babies. I don't realize how small they are until I see them in relation so something else, like when they are in the basket, so tiny. They look a lot more like each other when their eyes are closed, it's sweet. I absolutely love the flag picture, and how soft the white blanket looks too!
I'm so glad that you like them! Your babies are just so precious! I added another one on my blog, so you'll have to check it out. I'll try to get a disc to you ASAP:)
Oh my goodness they are too darling! I love looking at your blog! It's so cute! The pictures are just too precious for words!
All of those pictures are so stinking CUTE! Seriously! They are just adorable! Nice work ladies!
They all did such a great job! Love them.
Natasha! Your babies are beautiful! So glad that all is well.
I looove the pictures! They are so cute! And the twins look closer to the same size now. I guess Aniston is catching up on Jack! I love cute baby pictures. Better get those pictures framed!!
Can you say ADORABLE!!! oh my gosh these are the cutest pictures ever! your two babies are so so cute. I haven't had internet for a week as I've moved back to utah but I was so excited to get on today and check your updates!! seeing twins pictures is so fun, they are always cuddling and linking arms! you are for sure getting me more excited! still so nervous but I'm getting better. again, cutest pictures ever!
Post a Comment