Monday, July 28, 2008

Tiny Babies

These pictures were taken July 23rd (3 weeks old).

I thought it was so cute how both of them fit into the swing together! I have been sort of afraid to use it though because when they were in the NICU the nurses said not to rock them (even in a rocking chair) until they were at least 36 weeks. Well, they are older than that now, but still I am afraid that it will bug them or something, so they just sat in there while I took pictures.

Aww... sweet smile!
...and tiny feet!
Aaralyn always wants to kiss and hug them! What a nice sister!

2 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

Your babies are soo adorable in the swing together! That's nice that you have so many friends who can come take professional looking pictures for you. THey turned out soo good!

Kim said...

They are so cute! I love how they just cuddle together.