2 Weeks Old!
My babies are two weeks old today!
Aniston was smiling in this picture!
Today in rounds the doctor said that Aniston could come home today, but since I don't want to separate them, she will stay there with Jack until he's ready, which should be tomorrow if he eats well tonight. He took almost all of his feedings yesterday, except the last one of the night, and that one he didn't do so well, he only bottle fed about a fourth of it, so they are going to monitor them tonight. Yesterday Aniston did really well and took all her feedings, and all her tests looked great, which is why they said she could have gone home today. One more night, I hope!!!
Also today we had the car seat test, which they were still doing when I left, so I don't know how they are doing with that, and also I got to watch a CPR video, as part of the list of things I have to do before they release them. Oh, and I got to give them my first bath today. It's not their first bath, but it was MY first time giving them baths, which was fun. They are so cute! I am just so excited to have them home and to myself! 
Doesn't Jack's hair look so funny in this picture? I brushed it up into a mow hawk right after his bath, but this picture makes it look like it's just sticking up in every direction!

9 comments:
They are such adorable babies! I hope all goes well and you can bring them both home tommorow. How exciting!
Pretty soon you will be to busy to keep us posted...Good Luck! I'm glad that taking them home is just around the corner. They are of course, ADORABLE!
They are SO sweet!! I am glad they are doing so well. I hope you get to take them BOTH home tomorrow- I can only imagine the anticipation! Ü
Yeah. I will keep my fingers crossed! Be prepared for when you get home...everyone might want to come and see you and I didn't even really want my parents coming over. After two weeks of being separated I just wanted to be together with my little family with no one to bug us. Don't be afraid to tell people you need some space and time. I wish I would have!
Yeah! I hope everything goes well tonight and you get to bring them home! They look so tiny in their carseats! Thinking of you guys!
They are so cute! I just LOVE their hair! Well I hope they will get to come home today!
OK, that first pictures just solidified my oppionion that Aniston looks like you and Jack looks like Dave. I hope you take them home today.
Oh, I am just so happy to see they are doing so well!! I hope things go well today! We can't wait to see them. Best of luck!
I hope they are on the way home today!!!
Post a Comment