Sweet Babies
Thanks everyone for your comments! Both of the babies are doing very well today! Last night at about 1 am I went down to the NICU to see them and they had already taken Aniston off her oxygen. I got to hold both of them and the nurses down there took a bunch of pictures for me. I'll have to take a picture of the cute name tags they make for all the babie's doors. Anway, I have been able to try to feed them a little and surprisingly Jack has been so good to latch on and tried nursing for about 5 mins today!!! He was so good! Aniston hasn't tried much yet because the couple times I tried she was just too sleepy to do anything. I'm so relieved that Jack has done so well already because Aaralyn never even did half as good as he's already done and he's so much smaller and younger! Well, anyway, I just wanted to put a quick update, I'm off to try to feed them again, hopefully Aniston will be a little more awake this time!

9 comments:
HOLY COW, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. CONGRATS. I LOVE THE NAMES
Congrats on the babies! How exciting to finally have them. Pretty good size too for being 6 weeks early. Hope all 3 of you are doing well!
Yay for sweet new babies!! Congratulations, they are beautiful! I can't believe how awesome you are. I am so glad they are doing so well. I will keep watching to find out when you come home, but if you need anything let me know. Do you need help with Aralyn?
LeAnn
They are so cute! I am very excited to meet them, you have to let me know when a good time to come and visit it. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
good to see Aniston is off oxygen so soon. Good luck with breastfeeding the two!
Congratulations! My name is Elisa and I'm Kristen Lotz's sister and I found your blog through my good friend Brittany Isom. She told me you were expecting twins and I've loved following your progress because I'm also expecting twins (a boy and a girl) due in Nov. I'm so happy all turned out well and you made it to 34 weeks. Your babies look perfect!
hooray-hooray! They look so good and beautiful...(and handsome). Sounds like you did an amazing job! Way to go! We'll keep you all in our prayers. Good luck with the nursing.
Yeah babies! I hope they continue to do well so you can bring them home soon. They both look so sweet! Good luck nursing!
Post a Comment