Thursday, July 10, 2008

Video of Jack and Aniston

At the very first of the video you can see Jack smiling. It's so funny how much they smile in their sleep! They both have so many expressions while they are sleeping! Aniston just layed there by Jack and looked at him, poor girl had the hiccups forever too!

3 comments:

Danette said...

How Sweet! They are adorable! by the way... your fingers look huge compared to their faces! It's amazing how tiny they are!

Clenece said...

There she is wide awake!! She is beautiful! When Jack heard your voice he opened his eyes ever so slightly. He knows his mommy!

Marci said...

So very precious Natasha! I wish I could hold them too; I'm a bit jealous. I absolutely LOVE their hair; it looks so fine and soft. I was reading another post and you said you probably won't ever have a pregnant belly again - are these going to be your last ?? You've got me curious!