They are so precious? Aren't babies such a miracle? It still amazes me how one minute the are in your belly and the next minute you are holding them. I hated the IV's in the head. It is so sad.
They are so amazing looking, and so are you! I can't wait to photograph them! It breaks my heart to see the IV's in their head... but I know it's for the best since they were so early ! How do they get all of that tape out???
Anyway, I'll be gone from tomorrow until Sunday... so TOTALLY call me next week so that we can set something up. We will completely work around your schedule... and when you think they can come home (or me come to the hospital if that's the case).
What cute babies! did they give you any kind of estimate for how long the babies would stay in there? I hope you are still feeling alright. You are now a mother of 3!! Crazy.
Awesome you two! I am so glad everything has gone smoothly thus far. Hopefully things will get better and better and they come home soon. Good luck and congrates. You have two beautiful babies!
Awesome you two! I am so glad everything has gone smoothly thus far. Hopefully things will get better and better and they come home soon. Good luck and congrates. You have two beautiful babies!
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are adorable!! I can't believe they were inside of you!! You look great!!Congrats again!
OoOhh! They are beautiful babies!! Ü And I lOve their names.. Congrats!
P.S. You look amazing!!
They are so precious? Aren't babies such a miracle? It still amazes me how one minute the are in your belly and the next minute you are holding them. I hated the IV's in the head. It is so sad.
Congratulations! What cute babies! If you need Aaralyn to come play at our house let me know!
Glad everything went well.
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well and that they are doing okay!!! I'm so excited for you both!!!
Congratulations! They are so adoradble! Good luck with everything!
Congrats! I'm glad that everything is going so well! They are adorable.
I hate that they put iv's in babies heads...I hated when they did that with Bentley.
congrats! they are finally here!! they are so cute!
They are so amazing looking, and so are you! I can't wait to photograph them! It breaks my heart to see the IV's in their head... but I know it's for the best since they were so early ! How do they get all of that tape out???
Anyway, I'll be gone from tomorrow until Sunday... so TOTALLY call me next week so that we can set something up. We will completely work around your schedule... and when you think they can come home (or me come to the hospital if that's the case).
Oh those poor babies! All of that tape and tubes. Hopefully it can come off soon. I am so glad to see they are finally here. How cute!
What cute babies! did they give you any kind of estimate for how long the babies would stay in there? I hope you are still feeling alright. You are now a mother of 3!! Crazy.
Awesome you two! I am so glad everything has gone smoothly thus far. Hopefully things will get better and better and they come home soon. Good luck and congrates. You have two beautiful babies!
Awesome you two! I am so glad everything has gone smoothly thus far. Hopefully things will get better and better and they come home soon. Good luck and congrates. You have two beautiful babies!
Congratulations! They are adorable! Glad everything went well. = ) What a darling family!!!
Post a Comment