Belly at 30 weeks
A few of you had asked for an updated belly picture, so here you go! It's grown a lot in the last month, since I posted my last one!
It's not the best picture, but it was the best one I could get without Aaralyn running into the background, naked! I don't think anyone would have wanted me to post those pictures... Lately she won't keep her clothes on because she'll take off her underwear to go to the bathroom and then I'll help her put them on and the next thing I know she will be saying that she has to go again, as an excuse to take them off!

9 comments:
I can't believe that you have two babies in there! It's unbelievable. I know you still have a few weeks to go, but still--I was huge by 30 weeks and I only had one baby in my belly! Well anyway, you look good. I hope you feel okay too. I know how uncomfortable it is to have one baby inside kicking around--I can't imagine two!!
Okay - no fair! You look amazing! I can't believe that belly has two babies in it. Mine was that big at 30 weeks with just one baby! How are you feeling?
hey i know a girl, that just delivered her twins at 30 weeks, they were both about 3 pounds each....tiny but they are doing pretty good in the nicu. but the longer they stay in you the better!!
You have a cute belly!
Okay are you sure you are having twins?? You look so tiny!!!
WOW! How are there 2 babies in that little tummy of yours! You look GREAT!!
Are you sure your having twins? I was expecting to see a belly twice as big as that! Good luck with the nakey girl. Macey just learned how to take her diaper off by all by herself. How fun :-)
Thanks for the advice.. i am going to check that out... Did you buy the site build it kit???
Thanks for the advice.. i am going to check that out... Did you buy the site build it kit???
Post a Comment