Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Shower



Kristelle and my mom threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, and it was nice being able to see some of my friends that I don't see very often! It's been a long time since some of my HS friends have gotten together, so it was nice to catch up with them after!

My mom was laughing at this picture of me after she took it because I look so huge in it!!! Let me just say though, I wasn't sitting up strait at all, so it looks like it's sticking out a lot more than it really does...


Here was my cousin Ashely, and my little sister, Kaleigh, getting some prizes for a game they won.

Here is my cousin Alicia and my aunt Jan and Kristelle.

Aaralyn loved looking at Staci's little boy, Dylan. He was so happy and was giggling so hard at her! She thought he was so fun!

Here she was trying to make him laugh.

Thanks to everyone who could make it! I was so glad to see everyone, and everyone gave us such cute things! Now I feel like I am more ready for them to come, especially the boy since I didn't really have much for a boy.

3 comments:

Danette said...

I wish I could've been there! It looks like you had fun!

barrellofmonkeys said...

Lots of fun! I love catching up with old friends. You look great!

Clenece said...

I am sorry I couldn't make it to the baby shower. We left friday night on our trip to Alaska. I am glad to hear you had a good turn out.