Tag
I was tagged by Joni, so here it is!
Ten years ago I was:
14 years old, and had just moved here in the beginning of this month! I had probably only met Kristelle and Sarah by this time and maybe gone to Girl's Camp. It was a fun summer becoming friends with them! I'm so glad we are all still friends!
5 Things on my to do list this week: (since I'm not supposed to be doing much right now, some of these things are sorta more things on Dave's list...)
1. Have these babies! (within the next 8 days hopefully!)
2. Get Dave to go grocery shopping
3. Get the house picked up (once again, more for Dave to do, but some things I can do too)
4. Get the baby girl clothes out and washed.
5. Hopefully get our changing table in and put together so I can get clothes organized!!!
5 Things on my lifelong to do list:
1. Be a good mom
2. Keep a clean house
3. Be a good church member
4. Attend the temple more often

5. Travel
5 Sweets I enjoy:
1. Fruits (ya, I know, it's not really sweets, but my first favorite sweet thing to eat)
2. Chocolate Chip cookies

3. Gummy candy
4. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
5. Anything chocolate!
Last 3 books I read:
1. The Secret
2. Remembering Wholeness

3. BOM
3 Movies I last saw:
Hmm... that's sorta a hard one!
1. The Notebook (on TV)
2. Kind of California
3. The Bucket List (thought this was a good one!)
5 Places I have lived:
1. Washington
2. St. George
3. Ten Sleep, Wyoming
4. Laramie, WY
5. Thayne, WY
I don't know who's had this one, so I'll just tag everyone who hasn't done it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment