A few weeks ago we decided to try to find this park that's by our house. We've seen it a few times driving down the exit by our house, and hadn't been able to figure out where it was because it's not very accessible! The last time we were driving around trying to figure out where it was, but it was dark, so we gave up. Anyway, a few weeks ago we finally found it! It's in the Sienna Hills area, but it's so weird because you can't drive to it or even really park next to it! You have to take a walking trail to get to it. It's really neat though because it is so private and we kept seeing bunnies running all over the place! Aaralyn was so excited to see them! Anyone who wants to take a little walk and see the rabbits should go check it out!
I had to take this picture of Aaralyn the other day before she completely woke up from her nap. She kinda had a dirty face, but she looked so cute, sleeping peacefully!
Aaralyn is such a goof ball with her sunglasses! She loves them! She will wear them to sleep sometimes. The other day we were in the truck and I didn't know where hers were, so she begged for Dave's sunglasses. To her, these were just as good.


Lately I have been so sick of Aaralyn's hair, it's always messy looking! I will wash it and dry it and try to fix it all cute, then 5 mins after playing it looks like she just got out of bed... and it just hangs in her face! I had seen on Deedra's blog a link to a cute blog that showed ideas for cute girl hairstyles, so I looked on there today to get some ideas. I am thinking that I really need to just let it all grow out and then I will be able to do a little more with it. I have kept her with bangs because... well, I don't know why, I don't like them, but growing them out looks so bad in most of the stages, so for awhile until they get long enough I guess I will just have to keep her hair in styles like this.
3 comments:
I can relate on the hair thing. Quinnlyn's is killing me. It's curly so I don't think it will look too cute in a bob, but sometimes I just don't want to do it. I am hoping it will gain a little more length but it is seemingly a process. I think when she gets older it will be super pretty because she will be able to brush it out herself and stuff. but now it is crazy. I keep checking to see if you've had those babies. I can't believe your still prego. good job
I love that hair-do blog. Its got lots of cute stuff...too bad I don't have a little girl. And the book looks really nice! I'll have to do it too!
Good job on the hair. It looks really good. I will have to check it out and get some good pointers.
Post a Comment