Maternity Pics

Erin Watts and her friend, Jessica, did maternity pictures for me a couple weeks ago, and she e-mailed this to me. I thought this turned out really cute! I'll have to put the ones that I like in the next book I make with the babies' pictures. I never really took very many pictures of my belly with Aaralyn, so this was kinda fun to get some professional ones! Thanks Erin!

5 comments:
HI Natasha! How are you? Your little girl is so darling! Congrats on having twins! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well!
-Dorene :)
Cute belly pics! I always wanted to get some of those. They turned out adorable!
They turned out very cute. Erin did a great job. You will be so glad that you have those.
so precious! I've never done belly pics myself but these are so cute! (probably because your like the cutest prego girl ever! anyways, so cute. I keep checking your blog to see if those babies are here yet! its good they are still cookin though! take care
How cute! you are the cutest pregnant girl.
Post a Comment