Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Latest Project

I have been thinking about baby memory books for the twins for awhile and ever since doing my blog book I have wanted to make my own baby book off of blurb.com too.

Right now I have done maybe half of a book, but I wanted to share it with all of you. This one that I am making is going to be plain without any pictures or words so that you can just glue your own pictures in it and then write whatever. I am going to sell them on blurb and also to whoever wants one. This one is an underwater fish theme, more boyish, and the next one will be a girly jungle theme. If any of you want to buy one, let me know. You could buy one of these that I make, or I will make a custom one. They will have all the traditional memory book pages, like a family tree page and a page to write about each month of life, etc. It will be 7 x 7 size(approximately 60 pages) and you will have the option of a hard cover or a soft cover. They will cost about $25 each.

Here's a couple of the pages I have made. Let me know what you all think!

7 comments:

Danette said...

Those are so cute! I already made a baby book for same though or I would take you up on your offer!

The Greens said...

I wish I had a creative side!! Ü Those are really cute! I am really interested!!

The Greens said...

I will e-mail you and get more info!

Melissa said...

Those are cute. Hey I got the invitation to your babies shower, but I will be out of town that day :( Sorry, but let me know what you need cause I can get you a present even if I can't go. So let me know what you need or want most for the twins.

Cami and Mitch said...

I know this is late, but congrats on making it this far on your pregnancy! I can't believe you're going to be a mother of three soon! Keep hanging in there.

Cami and Mitch said...

by the way your books are way cute! you are soo creative.

Staci said...

You've been busy!