Best Friends
Yesterday I set up my lights and had Aaralyn and Jack sit for me so I could play with the lighting and get some pictures. I had taken a bunch and didn't know what else to do with them, so I asked them, "Now what?" Aaralyn responded, "Kiss?" I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I should have told her yes so I could have gotten a picture of it! It wouldn't be the first time they've kissed though! I ask Aaralyn if Jack is her boyfriend and she says yes, although I'm sure she doesn't know what that means yet. Hopefully it stays that way for a long, long time! ;)
Wow, one of JUST Aaralyn where's she's actually cooperating! Her hair was all wavy from it being twisted up the day before. It looked so pretty!
I love this one of them! It looks as if Jack just told a really funny joke!

4 comments:
If you ever want some more kids to take pics of...you know who to call!!!!
Aaralyn's hair is getting so long! She seems like she is starting to warm up to you taking her picture. No frowns in this batch!
She's getting so big. Your pictures look great! I do NOT share that talent!
The lighting looks really good! I love how cute those two are!
Post a Comment