Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jewelry Giveaway!


I am having another GIVEAWAY on my website! Go enter to win!

There will be 2 winners of a $10 gift certificate for anything on my website!

Also, everything on my site is clearanced so I can get rid of all the old to make room for new. All jewelry is priced at wholesale. Stock up on upcoming birthday presents, mother's day gifts, or just treat yourself to something new!

2 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Hey, I am glad you found my blog. My email is higbee_a@yahoo.com I would love that picture, thanks. And your pictures are so cute that you take. I want you to take some of Dax in a few months. I just got his 18 month pictures done or else I would want you to do it now.

Onwheels said...

If you haven't sold the necklace pictured above I would like to buy it. Let me know, o.k.?