Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February happenings

Jack was trying to escape out the door! I love that middle picture, you can see how determined he is to get out! This was also one of the first times he's discovered grass. He didn't know what to think of it!
He's such a funny little guy! He's very mischevious and gets around quick enough to get into everything he can get his little fingers on!


These were my attempt at studio pictures without the studio lights. I finally got my lighting setup (and sorta figured out...), so hopefully they just get better! Look at all that chub! She's such a cutie!

I cannot figure this out... this is the second time we have seen a lizard in our bathroom, in the same spot! How do they get in there!? At least it's a lizard and not a bug! Hopefully he took care of all the bugs!
I was holding baby Jack (I feel like I have to clarify since there's two Jacks) and going through my pictures. When I came across this one he got all excited and starting kicking and squealing! Do you think he really recognizes himself in this picture or does he just think, "Man that's a cute baby!"?
Jack and Aaralyn had fun coloring on the sidewalk with chalk. I think more got on them though!
Jack learned to pull up to standing! He will pull himself up on short things, like the carseats or the bouncer, or his sister... Poor girl! She needs to figure out how to crawl just to get away from him! She is pretty close though. I kept thinking she was going to do it today.
I discovered the other day that Aniston and Jack love watching Baby Einstein now! Yay! Aniston will sit like this through the whole video, Jack watches for awhile and then just crawls around and gets into things.
'
Aaralyn and Sadie. What cute girls!

Aaralyn is quite the "castle" builder!

The other day Aaralyn got into the bandaids and decided to use them as stickers on Aniston's arms! Jack was also sporting a couple on his arms too!

Photography with my friend, Amy.

5 comments:

Britt said...

Very cute pictures!! It's amazing how fast they all grow up. I am sad that I still haven't seen your twins. Someday I will make it down there and we will be able to meet up. I'm sad that I just missed you last time. P.S. I love the leggings that Aaralyn and Aniston are wearing. Very cute! Where did you get them? Also, where did you get the cute hats and flowers?

Britt said...

How is your jewelry business going?

Clenece said...

I love seeing all the picture you are taking.

A lizard in your bathroom....I would rather have a bug then that!! WEIRD!

Staci said...

Darling pictures! You are doing great. You'll have to teach me some tricks! I can't believe how big those babies are getting!

Staci said...

Darling pictures! You are doing great. You'll have to teach me some tricks! I can't believe how big those babies are getting!