Friday, February 13, 2009

Lots of Pics

Recently I have taken way too many pictures, and haven't uploaded very many of them.

I think this hawk has been living in our neighborhood lately... and eating all the little birds.

He was in our yard eating and I got lucky and caught this picture.

Look at those long eyelashes! Haha! I had some fake eyelashes and Aaralyn brought them to me and wanted me to put them on her. I put one on Aniston and had to take a picture.

Rain dancing?

I love how Aniston's arm is around Aaralyn in this picture!

What a cute smile!

Aaralyn and her favorite little friend- Cricket!

Aaralyn loves to ride Jack's plasma scooter with him. I think maybe we'll have to get her one for her birthday.

This is Jack, our neighbor, and one of Aaralyn's best friends. He's so funny, ever since he got this helmet, he wears it all the time! He's such a little stud!

3 comments:

Clenece said...

I thought those eye lashes were real at first....I wish I had lashes like those!

Erin said...

That hawk picture is so neat, and gross! I also LOVE all of your other pictures. Good Job!!! Are you feeling better??????

Janele Williams said...

I love your pictures. Which is the greater passion, jewelry or pictures?