Camera & PS CS3 Play
First of all, I just have to say that I LOVE my camera and I also LOVE playing with the pictures in Photoshop!
A couple days ago it was really nice outside and I think just about every kid in the neighborhood were playing outside! It was fun to see them all play so nicely together!
This is my good friend's baby, who lives across the street. She's only a couple months, but can you believe how much hair she has!!? She is SOO dang cute!
This is her other little girl, Sadie, who is close to Aaralyn's age, they love playing together! She has the most beautiful blue eyes! I'm so jealous because I wish I got a blue eyed baby!

This is Ani's Elvis lip! She was done getting pics by this time!







1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love the second to last one!
Post a Comment