Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things

I am going to copy one of my friends and do this on my blog instead of on Facebook, because like she said, I am a blogger, I rarely use Facebook.

Hmm, what 25 random tid bits can I come up with about myself that most of you don't already know...?

1. I over think way too many things. I will think about how I am going to do things to get them done in the most orderly fashion and the quickest way. I am always contemplating what the quickest driving route is or weird things like that.
2. I talk Dave's ear off most nights. He probably gets sick of it, but never complains!
3. I love making jewelry (which everyone probably knows) and I always notice the kinds of jewelry people wear and try to get ideas of new things to make from what I see.
4. I've recently become obsessed with taking pictures. This new hobby has combined with my jewelry obsession and now I LOVE taking pics of my jewelry. I have been procrastinating putting up new pics on my jewelry website of all the new stuff because I have WAY too many new pictures to post!
5. I love all things crafty! I think I have a new obsession or craft idea each week. Okay, maybe not that often, the last one was probably the picture frames that Dave made and I painted.
6. I cannot stand the way one of my walls is decorated in my front room and almost everyday I look at it and try to figure out what I could do different with it, but I'm stumped. I don't want to change it completely, but I just don't like the flow of it!
7. Sweets are my favorite. If I could live off of sweets alone, I'd do it (if it didn't make me fat!). Both times I was pregnant, I felt like I ate ice cream about everyday (okay, not really, but I would have liked to!).
8. I would LOVE to be a morning person, but lately I just can't! Lately we've been going to bed at 12 or 1 and I cannot get myself out of bed until 9, which I HATE, but I just don't want to get up any earlier, if the kids will let me.
9. I don't like to cook very much, unless it's sweets, but mostly because I don't like to clean up the kitchen afterward.
10. I feel like I'm pretty good at making desserts, but when it comes to sugar cookies I can NEVER get them right! I don't know why, but I seriously suck at making sugar cookies! I am going to attempt some Valentines' ones tomorrow, so I'll let ya know how that goes!
11. I used to love just about all kinds of meat (wild or not), but now I don't like to eat much other than chicken and occasionally beef (I like In-N-Out's burgers, but that's the only place I'll get one), and once in awhile tuna.
12. I hate cuticles! If I notice that I have the tiniest bit of skin growing between my cuticle and my nail I have to pick at it and get it out... I don't know what you call it, is that the actual cuticle? Anyway, I don't like it!
13. In general I just like to pick at things, especially my eyebrows, weird obsession, I know! I wish Dave would let me pluck his!
14. I get cabin fever a lot being at home! I am always bugging Dave to get us out of the house, even if it's to go to Wal-Mart or just to drive around aimlessly.
15. I got a nose job after high school. I always hated my nose, but after going to the doctor he also confirmed that I needed it because sometime in my life I had broken it and I could not breathe well because of it. My mom felt bad that she never realized how bad it was until then. I am not very happy with how my nose looks now though, it's not symmetrical and it bugs me (although I am much happier now than before).
16. My nose surgery is probably one of the most painful things I've been through, but I'd do it again in a heart beat!
17. I love to sing in the car and I wish I had a better voice. I think I'm probably terrible, so I don't like to sing in front of anyone.
18. If I were to build a house how I want it, it would be completely modern style. I absolutely hate south western style and I don't like things too intricate or busy. Contemporary is not my style either.
19. I really try to be a positive person and tend to think positively about things. I hate being pessimistic!
20. I like to workout, if I could just find the time to do it, and the money!
21. I played the flute in middle school, I still remember how to play, but I never do. I CAN play the piano, but not well, and I can play a song or two on the guitar. I took a guitar class in college, but I hated my fingers getting caloused on the tips!
22. I don't like putting on make-up in the morning. If I never had to do it again I don't think I would miss it, but I don't like to go anywhere without it.
23. I can't stand it when I don't shower every day! Sometimes I feel like I am just to busy with the kids to get ready everyday, and I hate those days!
24. I don't think I could move away from my parents. We go over to their house at least once a week, usually more, and I'm always calling my mom just because I'm bored.
25. I'm tired of talking about myself now, so I'm done!

I tag... EVERYONE! If you've just read the whole post, then it's your turn!

No comments: