Cute Cute Cute!
I got to take pictures of my neighbor's little girl and she is the cutest thing ever! I think they turned out really good! There were so many that I really liked, but I narrowed it down to these few. My favorites by far were the ones of her in the tutu (which, by the way, I made! I made Aaralyn and Ani each one, so I will have to take some pics of them in the tutus next!)








8 comments:
Wow Natasha! You have so many talents!! The pictures are beautiful!
She is a doll! What a photogenic little girl!
She is a doll! What a photogenic little girl!
Those pictures seriously turned out really good. I those the tutu...which I am so glad you made one, and those leg warmers look so dang cute!!
Cute little girl!!
What kind of camera do yhou have?
What kind of camera do yhou have?
thanks for taking these. They worked out perfect!!! you are so talented! thank again... jocelyn
They are so cute! Good Job!
Post a Comment