Friday, February 27, 2009

Studio pictures

I got some lights for my camera the other day and I finally figured out how to use them! At first I couldn't figure out how to make them work and it was because on of the batteries was dead in one of the parts, then after I figured that out I couldn't get them all to fire because the lights in the house were making them not detect the flash. Now after playing with them I think I pretty much have them all figured out!!! Now I just need to learn where to set them up to get the lighting effects I want! There's so much to learn! These were my favorites I have taken so far.
Cute sisters!



Love that cute little bum and her tiny feet!

I love the silly face Aaralyn's making!
I guess I'll have to take some of Jack today because he was in bed when I took these last night. He only took one nap and then ended up going to sleep for the night at 7 o'clock and didn't wake up until 8 this morning!

2 comments:

Onwheels said...

I am enjoying all the fun you are having with your camera - loving the pictures. You are getting some really cute shots.

Clenece said...

Your eyes are SO pretty!! I love want them!!!