Not to be used as a baby toy...
This what happens when you leave a curious, wiggly little boy like Jack on the floor while there's a pen near him, and go into the other room for a few minutes...
This what happens when you leave a curious, wiggly little boy like Jack on the floor while there's a pen near him, and go into the other room for a few minutes...
8 comments:
Poor Jack... that's hilarious!
Ouch!
oh wow. That is pretty funny!
Oooh poor little Jack! He's so cute though anyway!
I have not yet had to experince that yet with any of my kids...but it WILL in due time. LOL!
Yep, the advanced one by Tim Tabor.
I'm probably 50/50 on picture editing. Obviously, I run all pictures that I post on my blog through photoshop to resize and add a watermark. I import all of my pictures into Digital Photo Professional first. I usually don't make changes there, other than white balance. Lately I've just been taking pictures with Auto White Balance, and changing it later if it didn't look good. But I've found that AWB looks good 90 percent of the time. On my last post, I changed the picture style to "landscape" on all of the pictures in DPP (which mainly over saturates everything), and then when I went to resize in photoshop (CS4) I just ran a quick "boost" action from Pioneer Woman (http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/). You can download her actions for free on her website. You can't use actions in PSE, but she has really good tips for if you have elements too. Then, on my post about last weekend (a few posts down) I didn't use ANY photoshop. Those were straight out of the camera except for watermarking. So, really I go either way. It depends on my mood I guess...
Poor guy! That is so funny!
Post a Comment