Good Riddance!
I think we're finally past all the sickness in our house! It started at Christmas and just wouldn't go away, and finally it developed into the twins both getting ear infections and Aaralyn and I having an annoying cough and Jack having to get a bronchitis treatment for his cough. Jack didn't love the treatment, but I guess it helped. I think Dave may be coming down with something now... I haven't had to deal with sick kids much before because Aaralyn has been sick only like 2 times before this... so I hope we're done until next year! (wouldn't that be nice!) I can't imagine having more than two babies at once!!! The other day there was a family that had octuplets. I think I would die!!!! And to think they only thought they were going to have 7 until the seventh was taken out and they found one more... I guess what's one more when you have that many!? Somedays I think I am going to go insane with my three kids, but I would definitely be in the nut house with 8 BABIES! I think I need to count my blessings that I have it as easy as I do!


5 comments:
No fun. My crap that I had right before Christmas just barely went away too. I finally started using the nebulizer myself and Chandler had a turn with it too. That was a nastey, long-lasting thing going around. Glad they are doing better. Eight babies...I would die! She must be super women! I could hang out tomorrow if you want or we can some time next week. Let me know.
We have had that crap at our house too. I hope it goes away soon, Carter is miserable!!!!!!! There is NO WAY I could have 8 babies, I would think of adoption... not really- but how could you take care of them all?????????
Ya, we've been dealing with the same crap!! Since Christmas too! It's really getting annoying. Hopefully everyone starts to get better soon!
Nathan got a bad cough too and we had to start him on breathing treatments yesterday. No fun! Glad everybody is feeling better!
Yeah it is going around. Kaden had Bronchitis last year and had to do the breathing treatment too...and still to this days he has problems breathing, but that's another story! lol! Good luck!
Post a Comment