Photoshop
No, I'm just kidding! I just wanted to see if anyone would be able to tell that I photoshopped that picture! Kinda cool though that you can take someone out of a picture and you'd never know! Here's the original with my mom holding Jack up:
Jack and Aniston are starting to learn to sit up by themselves, however! They sit up, but have to lean foward a bit. They're almost there (sitting up)... but not walking!! Jack will only stand up next to the couch.

6 comments:
Haha, you stinker. I KNEW there couldn't be a way he was walking! I mean, I just took pictures of him a couple of weeks ago, and he didn't seem walk ready to me at the time! Those are some awesome photoshop skills, if I must say so!
Gosh, I've ben telling people that my friends 6 month old is walking! Now I have corrections to make! By the way I stopped by but no one was home! I didn't get your message about calling first until after the fact. I was sad I missed you! Next time, I guess!
Hey! Sabrina's ETSY is Abitofunique on my blog. She does sell about 3 a week, but for some reason she hasn't added them to her site yet, just friends and word of mouth. Maybe she's decided to scale down a little. I'll check out your site and let you know if I want anything anytime. It was good to see you again!
I can't believe how big he is. The last time I saw him was at Tate's birthday and he seemed so much smaller. What are you feeding that kid!? lol.
hehehe funny....Good one...you had me thinking there!
I bet you'd do fine in an advanced class. In the basic class, I'm pretty sure you learn about your camera settings, and what shutter speed, aperture, white balance and ISO are... and what you can do with the different settings to make your pictures more creative. Heck, I'm probably getting ahead of myself, and they don't even tell you how to get creative. Maybe that's the advanced class. But if you wanted to take it, we could hang out and talk cameras sometime before then, and then I could help during the class with things you may not know. I'd need to play with your camera for a minute though, because I have no clue how to change the settings on the Rebels. I tried on my friend Megan's camera, and I was sooo clueless! Have you been using manual settings at all?
Post a Comment