More Pictures
As Jack grows I see more and more of myself in him! This picture reminded me of some of my baby pictures, his ears, his eyes and after looking at the picture below, his lips too! It's so funny because everyone says how much he looks like Dave, but I really think he looks like my baby pictures.
Jack- 6 months
Natasha- 6 months
Aniston was so cute sleeping today! We had to set up the pack 'n play in the babies' room so they would sleep better. The last week they have been waking each other up a lot from moving around and kicking each other in the head! Since separating them they have slept so much better. I was thinking that this last week they weren't doing very well because they have been sick, but I think it was more the lack of space, than not feeling well. They are back to sleeping all night once again! Thank goodness! Now if we could just get them back on schedule to going to sleep earlier, rather than the 11 o'clock schedule they've been on the last couple weeks. (Although they do sleep in until about 9 usually!)
Aniston's hair is starting to grow back a bit, and I've been impatient to be able to fix it and put a little pony in it, so I did! It's just long enough to pinch to be able to get a little elastic in it. It's so cute though! It makes me smile!
Aniston was so fun tonight! She was cracking herself up just lying on the floor next to Dave, while he was on the computer. She was kicking around and squeeling and so happy! I would peek over at her and laugh and she would start kicking faster and squeel a really high pitched laugh! She is consistently so happy and such a good baby! She only cries if she is really hungry or is ready to go to sleep. She always wakes up happy and would probably stay in her crib, quiet, for an hour after waking up! She's so calm in the morning and could just hang out forever before she decides she's really ready to eat. It's so fun to see both her and Jack's personalities come out and to see how different all my kids are!
.jpg)

4 comments:
Jack really does look like that picture of you! So cute! I love Aniston's little pony tail. Hope they feel better soon.
They are growing up so fast! We definitely need to get together more often! I swear they look so different than a couple weeks ago!
I love that you are able to post picture of you guys when you were babies. It is fun to see them!
Aniston is look older then the last time I saw her which was only one month ago! lol!
When you were talking about how good and mellow Aniston is it reminded me of how Kylee was as a baby...sooo good. I thought she'd stay like that forever. Boy, was I wrong! She's a little deamon now! I can't keep up with her! Oh well, I guess she'll keep changing as the years go by.
Post a Comment