Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

did I marry a redneck or what!? LOL!

You may be wondering what he's cutting...

This. And yes, that IS beef "saw dust" in the first picture. He thought that he'd make little hamburgers, but didn't want to wait for them to thaw, then re-patty them! He said -Harmons has a band saw in their meat department, but I argued -that's NOT the same thing! He defended himself by saying that he's probably not the only one whose cut meat with a saw, let me ask you... has anyone else's husbands done this? LOL! I still love ya though, babe!

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Nope, can't say that my hubby has ever used a saw to cut meet.

Brandi said...

I mean MEAT, hit the wrong button!

Jessica said...

haha- LOL We don't even own a saw!

The Mursets said...

This is a great alternative use of the saw. I might have used a reciprocating saw, but only because my circular saw doesn't cut that deep.

Tyler

Tobler's said...

Haha that is awesome! No my husband has never done that but, what a great idea! :)

Clenece said...

LOL....I don't think so Dave...But nice try! LOL

The Colvins said...

That is too funny! Smart idea--the question is did you eat the sawdust hamburgers?

barrellofmonkeys said...

Dave..your so funny!Lol! Randy got a kick out of that. Reminds me of a date I had at college where the guy didn't have a mixer so he used a drill and a fork. :)

Melissa said...

HA HA HA that is awesome. It sounds like something Alex would do if he had a band saw.

Deedra said...

Only Dave.... :) Thats hilarious!