New Developments!
Wow, my babies are growing up so fast! Both of them have been rolling everywhere for awhile and manage to get themselves into some strange places! Jack is trying to crawl. He gets himself up on his knees and rocks back and forth, but only manages to "crawl," more like scoot himself backward! He started getting up on his knees last week and it probably won't be too long before he starts crawling! Both of the babies can sit up, but are a little wobbly, but do very well! Last night Ani started shaking her head "no!" It's so cute! I don't know why she started doing it, but every time I tell her "no, no, no," and smile at her she'll do it! She is so happy and thinks she's so smart! I just love her! I love how they try to mimic things that you do, like Jack clapping his feet, like I do with him, and Ani shaking her head, or blowing bubbles or making noises, like I do with her! Jack loves to jump with me on Aaralyn's little trampoline and tries to bounce himself after I stop, just like he's doing right now, in my lap! He's such a little wiggler!
I have some pics of Jack on his knees and a cute video of Ani shaking her head, but I'll have to put those on later.
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and I'm anxious to see how much they've grown! I think Jack might have caught up to Aniston a little these last few weeks! Aniston is still quite a bit heavier though, but hopefully they even out soon!

1 comment:
I can't believe that Jack is already trying to crawl and Ani shaking her head no, too cute! It's just wierd because it doesn't feel like they are old enough.
Post a Comment