Thursday, January 8, 2009

Better use of the saw...


Dave got better use out of one of his saws today... LOL! He made this beautiful picture frame for me! I still want to antique it a little more, and I still have to attach the hanger to the back, but I love it! It's pretty big, about 26x24". I think he's going to have to make 2 more for me tomorrow! I think I'll paint the other ones brown and red. Anyone else interested in one?

8 comments:

Kim said...

That is cute. Brett made me some just like it a couple of years ago and they are just about my favorite decorations! And they are painted the exact same. It's nice to have a husband who is handy with a saw!

Clenece said...

I love that frame! Great job!

Erin said...

cute frame... is it bloody? ha, ha that's hilarious!!!!!!!

barrellofmonkeys said...

Cute idea. I love it!

Jessica said...

It looks relaly nice! (And probably saved you a small fortune doing it yourself.)

Erin said...

I'm so glad you found the website... it really is so nice to be able to look up the coupons that way. Sorry I wasn't much help, I had totally forgot what it was called.

Brandi said...

Way to go Dave! I love it!

Karen and Mike said...

I love the frame, very professional!