Babies Stats
We finally had our 6 month checkup yesterday... after missing the first one because they rescheduled me without telling me, then being in there anyway a couple days earlier for the babies being sick. Here's how big the babies are:
Jack-
Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz (2nd percentile... meaning very small!)
Height: 25 inches (2nd percentile)
Head: 42 cm (5th percentile)
Aniston-
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz (70th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (79 percentile)
Head: 43 cm
Aniston is a full 3 pounds heavier than Jack and 2 inches taller!!! Jack better start gaining some weight so he isn't such a shrimp! I guess I'm not worried though because my doctor didn't seem too concerned. I looked at Aaralyn's stats and at this age she was the same as Aniston, so I guess that's okay. If she's like Aaralyn, she'll thin out as soon as she starts walking.
Also, I weighed Aaralyn and she was 30 pounds. She had only gained 2 pounds since her 2 year appointment. I guess she's about average though from what I've found online.
Jack is just about crawling now! He is so determined to do it! He gets up on his knees and tries to rock, but doesn't know to move his hands. He's so funny because he sticks his bum out and is on his tip toes, and does an inch worm thing to go forward. He does get where he wants to, but not nearly as fast as he would like! Aniston, after watching Jack get up on his knees, tries to lift her chubby belly off the ground by sucking her stomach in, thinking that this will pick her tummy up. It's so funny!

5 comments:
I can't believe ur twins are such different sizes! Crazy! Your kids are so freaking cute!
It is amazing how they all grow so differently and that a few inches in height make the precentile jump way up! Good luck with the crawling!
I love watching your babies grow and see what will be around the corner for my two! They are so cute and getting so big. I go in for my twins 4 month appointments next week and I'm excited to see how much they've grown. Adam has become our little Chunk! I weighed him myself (just with me on the scale too) and he was 17lbs!! no joke! we'll see at the doctors though i guess. I didn't weigh Abby but she just doesn't feel heavy like Adam does. it will be interesting! so they are starting to crawl already! that is so fun. It' like I've never had a baby before cause i forget all the milesones. Oh and Parker is just like Aaralyn, he is oh, 28lbs and he is 3 years old! we tell him to eat more cause Adam is going to be bigger than him! okay sorry I'm writing a book. GOTTA LOVE TWINS!!
What a good idea to post the stats for friends and family. Kylee also gained exactly 3 pounds from her 2nd birthday to 3rd, but she's only 25 pounds! We're not worried though cause she's always been small.
I need to so those cute little munchkins. It has been too long. I can't believe there is so much difference in their sizes. Chandler has only gained 2 pounds since his second birthday too. I ask Doc T. about it because I thought it was strange, but I guess that is totally normal for that age. He weighs in at 29 pounds. Let's try to get together this week or next. Chandler and Aaralyn haven't played in forever which makes me sad. They were such good buddies.
Post a Comment