Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're Back!

This last weekend we went up to Salt Lake to go to the Gem Faire. It was AMAZING! Too bad I didn't have twice as much money to spend on beads! I got lots of good stuff though and I just couldn't get over how good the prices were for gemstone beads there! I have already made a few things with some of the stuff I bought and I can't wait to make more!

It's hard to tell from these pictures, but all the beads that I bought are really big, chunky ones, which are impossible to find in town, and online they cost a fortune, so I was excited to find such a good variety of big beads!
These were a couple of the things I've made with some of the stuff I bought.
I LOVE this necklace! These beads are coral, which is normally really expensive online!
The red beads in this are also coral. I just started making a line of watches. You can mix and match different watch faces with a variety of bands. They are changeable, so you can switch them out to go with different outfits!
This a fun necklace with chain and ribbon. The picture didn't turn out very good, so you can't tell how pretty the black bead is. It's faceted and it really sparkles.

Oh, and I have to say thanks to Kristelle, she designed a business card for me that looks so good! I will have to put a picture of it on here once my camera is charged.

While we were up in Salt Lake we went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point and let Aaralyn see the animals.

If I could have brought one of these home with me, (you could buy them) I would have! I LOVE bunnies and these are the cutest! We've had a few during my childhood, but the most recent one was a little fiesty male, and my mom had to get rid of it because it would bite at people's ankles if you went outside...

Aaralyn got to ride a pony and she just loved it! When we had to leave she was so mad! She wanted to stay there all day! Jack and Aniston weren't too happy about getting back into the car either! Jack doesn't love being in his carseat, probably because he would rather be held! I do have to say though, once we finally got home, they both slept extremely well! They both slept in their crib and Aniston slept for 8 hours and Jack slept for almost 10!!! I was really happy about that! It ended up being a fun trip, but I am sure glad that we're back!

5 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

Where is that petting zoo at? I love all your jewelry creations, you are so creative!!!!

Clenece said...

Your jewelry looks GREAT.

Erin said...

So cute! I especially LOVE the watch/ braclet... I want one! Your soooooooo creative and I love your stuff! Good job!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I love the new beads...I can't wait to see what you make with them. I'm looking for something simple and probably with pink. I'll let you when I decide.

Staci said...

Cute stuff! Glad you had fun.