What do you think?
Shirley sent me these pictures of Dave. She thinks that Aniston looks a lot like Dave as a baby. I never saw it until I saw these pictures of him! I always thought that she had his same eye shape, but that was it. I think she looks a lot more like him than I knew! I always thought Jack looked a lot more like him, but as a baby they don't look very much alike. Actually, he kinda looks more like my baby pictures!
Looking through these pictures I realized that I haven't taken many pictures of the babies in the last two months. I am being a slacker! I guess I better take a bunch this month!
Dave at 2 months.
Aniston
Natasha 6 months- I think




4 comments:
They do look a lot alike? Does Jack look more like your baby pictures? You should do the baby meter thing?
Hmmm, I can't tell!
She totally looks like Dave... crazy! They are both so cute! And... pull out your camera! (I need to, too!)
It looks like you've got a mini Dave & Natasha jusst switched genders
Post a Comment