Monday, September 8, 2008

Babies' Blessing

Yesterday Dave got to bless the babies. He did such a good job! I've been so excited for this day for so long! It's so fun to see all the preisthood holders using their preisthood to bless such tiny babies! We're lucky to have so many good men in our family and so many good friends too. I didn't count how many men were up there, but there were quite a few! I think at Aaralyn's blessing there were like 16 or 18 men in the circle! It's comforting to know that there are so many priesthood holders around if we need them. Thanks to everyone that could make it, and we missed everyone that couldn't!

It is so hard to get pictures where everyone is looking at the camera, smiling and not crying! One of the babies would always be crying! I had just fed both of them, but they still thought they were hungry. Just as you get one settled, the other one starts crying!





Isn't he the CUTEST in his little tux!?

10 comments:

Clenece said...

I am sad we missed it! They both look so cute dessed in their white!

Onwheels said...

We enjoyed the day yesterday. The babies are just darling and are growing and doing so well. It was so nice of your mom to prepare that nice meal and feel all our huge bunch!

Shirley

Danette said...

So cute! I wish we could've been there!

Mariesa M. said...

They look soo cute in their white outfits! That's soo nice you had a lot of family there. Your hair looks really good too bytheway.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

We're sorry we missed it. I'm sure it was nice and they look adorable.

The Colvins said...

You have such a beautiful little family! I'm glad to hear your twins are growing and doing so good!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

That is so exciting for your family!! Nick and I have been stalking your blog for some time - and I just thought I'd let you know it has been fun to follow up on you!! Your babies are beautiful, and Aaralyn is too cute! Hope all is well!! Nick and Paige Marshall

barrellofmonkeys said...

The blessing was beautiful and the babies were adorable! Thank you for being so hospitable for how many times we ended up at your house this past week. I hope we were not too much trouble for you. I'm sad that I didn't get to sit down and learn a little jewelry making from you. You have such a talent. But...everyone ended up getting sick. I am just getting my voice back. Your hair does look awesome that color.
P.S. Randy says thank you to Dave for helping him with the bike. :)

Karen and Mike said...

Your children are so beautiful. You keep up the good work. Being a mom is tough stuff!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Oh my heavens! Look at those little angels! Congrats! you look great too!