Babies' Check Up
The babies had their 2 month check-up today. They have gained about 2 pounds in the last month! I can't believe how quickly it's gone! Here are their measurements:
Jack
Height: 21" 5%
Weight: 9 lbs 12 oz 11%
Head: 31 cm 5%
Aniston
Height: 21.5" 13%
Weight: 9 lbs 12 oz 23%
Head: 31 cm 5%
They are still pretty much the same with everything, which is weird because Jack looks so much chubbier than Aniston, but I guess it's just because he has a rounder face and chubbier cheeks! It's funny though, that while they are the same in weight and height, their percentiles are quite a bit different between boys and girls. Jack is a lot smaller compared to other boy babies his age than Aniston is compared to baby girls her age.
Since getting shots today both babies have been a nightmare! They weren't too bad in the office, but later this evening they both have not been feeling well at all! I don't think I have ever heard either of them cry so much! They both have such a piercing cry when you attempt to move them even the slightest bit and neither have wanted to eat much since being home. I feel so bad for them! I guess they aren't doing too well with those shots! I hope they sleep okay tonight. Right now both of them are swinging in their swings, so if they have to be in there to sleep, then I'll let them! It just makes me so sad to see them in so much pain!

9 comments:
poor things! I hope you and the babies slept well last night!
Oh... I HATE SHOTS! Hopefully they slept and ate well for you. Aaralyn was PERFECT! She is welcome at our house ANYTIME! Really, I mean that. My ankle is fine and really doesn't hurt that much- so it wasn't a big deal.
That is so funny that the babies are almost the same in everything. They are too cute!
How funny that they are still the same. Must be a twin thing. Do you give them Tylenol or Motrin for the pain? I usually give my girls Tylenol just before the shot then a little more before bed so they can sleep well. Sounds like you're doing well and getting into the swing of things. Take care.
I can't believe how big they've gotten! That is crazy they are the same in all their measurements.
I hope you had an okay night and that they are better today. I am not looking forward to Nathan getting his shots.
Shots are not fun! I hate hearing kids cry over them. I hope they are feeling better now.
One word...Tylenol! Glad to hear that they are growing and doing well. Hopefully they will get felling better quick!
About our Mesa Verde trip... The National Park is between Cortez and Durango, Colorado. It was really neat and the kids enjoyed hiking down into the ruins. Hope you get to visit there someday!
I hope your babies are doing better. It is hard when they get those nasty shots. I always cried along with them...but I'm a boob and plus I HATE needles.
Good luck and take care.
I can't believe how big they are. I hate when my kids have to get shots. I hope the babies feel better.
The babies looked so cute today! Sorry we couldn't stay.
Post a Comment