Just so I don't forget...
The other day Aaralyn said something funny. I was talking to her about something and then out of no where she said, "I want fifteen dollars." What? Fifteen dollars? Where did she come up with that, and how does she know about money? Silly girl! I hope she doesn't REALLY start asking for money soon!

2 comments:
Hey Teresa doesn't have a blog... if you want her email or phone number let me know and I'll get it to you!
Hey girl, how are you? I am so glad that you found us. Your family is so cute and congrats on your twins. I can't even imagine how busy you are now. Keep in touch, I love your jewerly and I am going to look at it more later. But for now I got to get ready for church:) Have a good day!
Post a Comment