Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Babies this Week





Both babies have been sleeping really well lately. They will sleep for 6-7 hour stretches during the night. They are normally pretty happy babies, and I think that since we started giving them Prevacid they have been much better. Jack has been smiling even more lately and Aniston FINALLY started smiling yesterday!!! I thought she would be sooner than this because she will have such a happy look on her face, but she wouldn't really "smile." Yesterday she finally got it though. I think she is just going to be a very laid back, easy going child. Unless she is really hungry, she rarely cries. It's so funny how our girls have been easier for us all around! I wouldn't trade Jack though, he is so smiley all the time and I think he just loves attention. He'll probably be so outgoing and fun!

2 comments:

Clenece said...

They are getting So BIG!!!

Staci said...

They grow way too quickly! There sure are cute.