Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Zions


Aaralyn kept begging me to take pictures of her while I was sitting here at the computer... what a cheese ball! I love her!







Last weekend we took a drive through Zions to get out of the house. It was such a nice day and we ended up taking the whole day just driving around. We didn't get home until like 10:30! Part of the reason it took us so long is because we'd have to stop every few hours to feed the babies and we stopped at a bunch of gift shops. It was a fun day though!

10 comments:

Blake Bench said...

Hi! I just got your email. Thanks again! You look great for just having had twins!! I hope we can get together one of these days. It's crazy I haven't seen you since right after high school. Time flies...

Staci said...

How fun. We need to get up there while the weather is still nice. I wish gas wasn't so darn expensive! You are way too, sweet...really! My weight is great, but I don't think I look like what I weigh whatsoever. Oh well though. I think that is just the story of my life. You look great. How can you possibly feel fat? Seriously-you were back to your prepregnancy weight in no time. You are one lucky girl. Don't be too hard on yourself. I promise you look good. Those little babies sure are cute. I want to come hold them soon. I miss that little baby phase. I jewelry looks great. I love it. You have been busy. I hope it works out good for you.

barrellofmonkeys said...

Cute pics! It looks like Aaralyn had lots of fun. It's good you guys do so much family stuff. I love the first picture of Dave and Aniston. Too cute!

barrellofmonkeys said...

Cute pics! It looks like Aaralyn had lots of fun. It's good you guys do so much family stuff. I love the first picture of Dave and Aniston. Too cute!

Onwheels said...

I love all these pictures - the people and the beautiful setting! It was so nice to see you Saturday evening.

Erin said...

Way fun! I LOVE the pic of Aaralyn with her hair blowing, she's a doll! It has been YEARS since I have been to Zions, I think you motivated me to take my fam!

Cami and Mitch said...

The twins look like a handful- :) just thought i would make a lame joke about how hard it looks to hold both of them at the same time. cute pics!

Melissa said...

Hey thanks for the amish bread. Sorry its been forever since I've seen you. My kids have had cold on and off lately and I didn't want to come visit and get the babies sick. They are so cute. You look beautiful. When I saw you at church when you blessed the twins I decided that if I could look that you after ward I would have twins too. We should get together.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You two are so good to take your kids out! I don't think I would be leaving the house with babies that young plus a toddler! You're amazing!

Deedra said...

I want to go to Zion! It looks like a fun little family outing.