You are definetly talented at photography! Those pictures are adorable? What do you use for your backdrop? Is it a white sheet or did you buy something else?
Hi! I'm Makenna and Harper's auntie. Those pictures turned out amazing. I live in Salt Lake, but come down to visit fairly often. I would love to have you take pics of my kids next time I'm down there. Your work is beautiful!!!
You are so talented! I would love to do some pics of Maylee. I'm going back to work in the afternoons next week, but the mornings, or any weekend would be great! Let me know what works for you. heidi7wood@hotmail.com Thanks!
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
9 comments:
You are doing Awesome! Time for me and the Boys to get a photo shoot with Easter right around the corner! GOOD JOB!
You are definetly talented at photography! Those pictures are adorable? What do you use for your backdrop? Is it a white sheet or did you buy something else?
These look great! You're doing an excellent job!!
Hi! I'm Makenna and Harper's auntie. Those pictures turned out amazing. I live in Salt Lake, but come down to visit fairly often. I would love to have you take pics of my kids next time I'm down there. Your work is beautiful!!!
-Tiffany Porter
I love all of the looks you are able to get from photoshop! That is awesome!
When I have my new little one I will have to come over and have you do pictures of the babe and all three! You do a great job!
So cute. THe 2nd to last is my favorite! We are actually doing Chandler's party on Saturday at 11.
Natasha-I love the pictures,and your photography website looks great. Next time i come down I should have you get some of Cooper!
You are so talented! I would love to do some pics of Maylee. I'm going back to work in the afternoons next week, but the mornings, or any weekend would be great! Let me know what works for you. heidi7wood@hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment