Monday, March 30, 2009

Boys Like Girls


We went to a Boys Like Girls concert on Saturday while my mom watched the kids. It was so much fun! Dave's friends' band, City of Ashburn, opened for them, so we really wanted to see them play, and we also really like Boys Like Girls, so it was good. There were a ton of young kids, so we felt kinda old, but oh well! I thought they were pretty good live! I was even able to get a few good pics of the lead singer from our seats, even though it was really dark!

1 comment:

Cami and Mitch said...

Natasha-your photography (and of course your kids) is beautiful! I am coming down this Wednesday and will be in St.George through the weekend, I would love to see you and I would also love to have you take some pictures of Cooper while we are down there. I will call you when we come down to see if you're free.