oh my gosh they are adorable!!! love these pictures, did you take them? I'm sure you did! how fun. I can say mine are getting more, fun. thanks you always gave me hope. I can't imagine how the crawling stage will go, but it seems fun, they will just follow each other around! we'll see right... well they are too cute and its so fun to see what they are doing and what 'mine' will do in no time. kind of sad, they grow up too fast!
Dave and I have been married for almost 9 years! Wow, It's gone quickly. Aaralyn is 7 and the twins are almost 5. Having three kids keeps us busy and we'll be even busier when our newest addition arrives any day now! Dave works as a maintenance guy for our townhomes and is going to school to become a geologist. I've been doing photography for over 4 years now and I love it! Photo Love Stories is now a couple years old and we've done a ton of weddings in those two years.
6 comments:
Did you do those yourself? They look awesome!!
Holy Moley! You are gonna have to take my baby's pictures whenever I'm in town!! I love the tutu!!
My goodness time flys...cute pictures!
I love the picture of Jack with his arm on Anniston and then the one of Anniston with Aaralyn. Talk about cute kids!
I can't believe they are 8 months! Wow!! Time goes by way too fast!
oh my gosh they are adorable!!! love these pictures, did you take them? I'm sure you did! how fun. I can say mine are getting more, fun. thanks you always gave me hope. I can't imagine how the crawling stage will go, but it seems fun, they will just follow each other around! we'll see right... well they are too cute and its so fun to see what they are doing and what 'mine' will do in no time. kind of sad, they grow up too fast!
Post a Comment