Cute Baby!
Ani looked so cute yesterday, so I had to take a few pics after church. It was sooo windy, but luckily I got this one where her dress wasn't blowing! This was also the first time I have really used my reflector/diffuser panel (for those photographers out there...). I think it turned out much better than the alternative of her having major shadows on her face! Not too shabby!


5 comments:
That is an absolute winner! Would you mind if I use it to put on the wall? If you'd rather I don't that's o.k. It's just so cute.
mom you don't have to ask permission to use any of the pictures on here.
Dave
Oh, she looks adorable. That is one of my favorite picture EVER of her! SO cute! I love her smile!
Ok, she looks SO beautiful. Seriously I first didn't even recognize that it was your baby! Awesome picture!
Ok, she looks SO beautiful. Seriously I first didn't even recognize that it was your baby! Awesome picture!
Post a Comment