Jack, my little mover!
I just had to add to my list of things the babies are doing right now....
Jack started walking along the furniture yesterday! He walked from one end to the other without falling down. I'm afraid that he will be walking in the next month or two and really be into everything! He stands up easily to anything, including walls, and is so determined to get around!
I finally got to moving the crib mattress down yesterday so he wouldn't fall out! I have a picture of him standing up in the crib, but it's on my other computer, so I'll have to add it later.
Ani is also getting around pretty well. She crawls all over, but only half as quickly as Jack. I think she learned from him and is trying to catch up!

1 comment:
I can't believe they are crawling and that Jack is trying to walk! I swear just last week you were pregnant and we were taking a walk with Clenece and Kim! Man, time just flies by doesn't it?
Post a Comment