Monday, February 28, 2011

Valley of Fire

My mom, the kids and I went to the Valley of Fire a few weeks ago.  It was the perfect day!  It was almost 70 degrees down there!  We went on a few hikes and drove around.
 On this hike I gave up trying to make the kids walk and we sat down to let them play in the sand while my mom went to the end of the hike.
 They could spend all day playing in the sand!
 There are tons of pretty arches everywhere and caves!  The kids loved exploring the caves.





 East entrance to the park.




 Cool little cabins.

 They even had a fireplace in each house/room.
 Petroglyphs

 I think this was called the Seven Sisters.
Ani tasted the sand and decided it wasn't that good.  Silly girl!

1 comment:

Nilsson Family said...

Fun!! Your kids are so big and your girls look so much alike now I think, so cute.