Sunday, February 6, 2011

August 2010- We went up to SLC for a little trip, mostly to go to IKEA, but also to get away and do some fun things as a family.  We went to Cabelas for entertainment.  I've heard how cool the store is and it was fun to go and see all their huge displays and feed their fish.  The kids loved it!
 We also went to the zoo.  I haven't been there since I was little so it was fun.  The kids loved all the animals.

 Wow, and I thought Dave had monkey arms! ;)  I tease him all the time because we are the same height but his reach is much further than mine.  I sometimes have to ask him to get stuff from off the top of the cabinets for me because he can reach better than I can which seems so weird since we are the same height!
 Aaralyn loved the giraffes.  I wish she could have fed one!

No comments: