Snow in December!
It snowed in December in Southern Utah! Wahoo! Although it was about a week late for Christmas. We had enough snow that we made a big snowman in our yard. I didn't do a very good job of making it stable though, it fell down about an hour later.
Ani and Aaralyn had fun sliding down the neighbor's tiny hill with our neighbors. Jack didn't like the snow very much and preferred to say inside watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.The neighbors made a Mickey snowman.
This was about all Jack wanted to play in the snow. We weren't very prepared for snow- clothes wise, but even if we were, Jack isn't a fan of wearing jackets... like ever, so just getting one on him here was all I could do. Don't even THINK about gloves!
This was in the morning when we woke up to snow, that's why they are just in diapers.
Ya, we are lazy and never got rid of our pumpkins! Can you believe they lasted from November to January!? They weren't even moldy at all! I kept them around thinking that Dave would take them out for target practice, but he never did so eventually I just threw them away.









No comments:
Post a Comment