Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Playing...

I can't remember what this place is called, but it's a kid's play place that has so many fun things to do!
 Playing dress-up and making friends with another girl who was there.
 Picking fruit and vegetables on the "farm."
 Shopping
Tools
  Jack the handyman, just like his dad!  I love that he's wearing his protective glasses on his head!
 Fixing and driving cars!
 Digging up fossils.
 More shopping.  Apparently Jack only likes apples and lasagna... no wonder he doesn't eat much, I don't feed him what he likes! ;)
 Jack trying out the bread.  You know that's fake, right Jack?
 Playing house.
 Talking on the phone.
 Playing in the pirate ship.
 Performing at the theater.
The kids had so much fun!  I think I need to take them again soon while the weather isn't the warmest!

1 comment:

The Mursets said...

You are the second person here that has blogged about this place! Will you please email me and tell me where it is or the name or something???I have been wanting to take the kids here, but since I know nothing about it, I can't :)THANKS!

monica_sing07@hotmail.com