Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas

Aaralyn and I decorated a gingerbread house for the first time together.
 It was actually pretty yummy!  Yep, we ate it afterward.
 Ani and Aaralyn broke their first wish bone!

 Aaralyn got the bigger part.
 We made our first Christmas Eve dinner all by ourselves.  My family was at my sister's house this year so it was just us. It wasn't too bad, but I like big get togethers with all the family being together.

 Christmas Eve evening...

 Kids got to open a present, pajamas of course.
 Aaralyn and Ani loved their pajamas!
 Jack HATED his and refused to wear them!  I guess he doesn't like the idea of footie pajamas!  I guess I know better now!  Luckily Santa got a little confused and bought him two pair by accident so he got some others Christmas day.
 After Santa came, ate his cookies and drank his milk, filled the stockings and left some presents under the tree.
 Ani got a cute kitty who walks and meows.
 Aaralyn got a princess puzzle.
 Yay!  Santa brought her "Barbie in a Mermaid Tail!"  Dolphin came with her.
 Jack was excited to get a whole bunch of cars!  He was soooo happy and wiggly and giggly as Dave opened the package for him!
 Dave got me a new webcam and I got to Skype my mom and sister later that morning.  The kids also got the Tag reader pen and several books. Love those!  My sister was excited to get a DSLR camera for Christmas, which was the reason for me taking this picture- we were playing with our cameras on Skype and I was trying to help her figure out how to use it.

No comments: